Tuesday 30 April 2013

Keepin' it cute!...#OutfitOfTheDay


 Hi beau's

It's been a little while since i've posted anything , I'vebeen ultra busy but I'm back now!  Just a quick outfit post for an outfit I wore a week or so ago seeing as the sun decided to grace the city of London! (Which if you live in the UK I'm sure you know is most definitely a rarity). It also happened to be the weekend of my 21st birthday so the lovely weather was a great present from mother nature! & So of course I took full advantage and got my short lil legs out hahaa!

I'm back with long hair extenstions now, decided to take a break from my short hair. I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about it yet. What d'you think ?! Its the simplest look i've had in a long while , its definitley a change from my bright red mushroom bob which im missing Superly much !!!

Enough blabbing tho! heres what i wore
Shoes : Zara
Top: Forever 21( i did however get it quite a white ago)
Shorts: Distressed vintage Levi shorts from Pink Pigeon Vintage in Leicester (UK) they have the most amazing stuff mostly only on of each thing tho! but if you can get there certainly check it (if you like the whole vintage)
Sunglasses: ASOS

Enjoyyy...!






say hi to mr mop who decided to photo bomb me hahaa!

& again
 

Stay Tuned...
Stay Beautiful ...x




2 comments: