Monday 8 April 2013

OOTN: Lime Crime!

Hey Beaus!

So, it was my best friends birthday a few nights ago and  of course we were out to celebrate in Central London! It was a super fab night!!!
With the spring/summer season upon us, there's so much colour on the rails right now. I'm really really really into Bold Bright colours at the moment so I'm absolutely loving it and definitely getting a good dose.
I don't usually do fluorescents but this simple lime number caught my eye in Topshop and I just had to have it . They also had the same dress in coral, khaki, black, grey, green and purple. It's a simple plain jersey bodycon. Loved the feel of the fabric and the fit . Only £24 so easy on the pockets!

Paired mine with Emerald green shoes and a grey clutch keep the dress the main focus.

Tip: Try with black ankle boots with a chunky heel and platform and a black leather gilet for something edgy . Or stand out and add more colour with fuschia peep toes.

(Apologies, my image quality may not be great since I took these on my phone. I couldn't take a huge camera with me)

Dress: Topshop Buy here
Shoes: Office
Clutch: Marc B
Necklace : Old









 
 
Stay tuned..
Stay Beautiful...x

No comments:

Post a Comment