Friday 29 March 2013

Runway Report: Jason Wu FW2013



Hey Beaus!

This collection by Jason Wu , I have to say is most definitley and by a long run my favourite Fall/Winter collection. !!
You know that warm fuzzy butterfly type feeling you get when you have an amazing first date?!- Yup! That was exactly how I felt as I watched this show. If I could, I honestly would own every single piece!

The clothes absolutley speak for themselves. Powerful, feminine and exquisitely alluring, this collection is the epitome of the modern day woman and everything she needs to be! 
We see an even balance of structured pieces and fluid garments. 
Fur! (Of course! what's a winter with no fur?! ) , python prints, leather, sheer fabrics (My FAVE!!) , pleats , lace and collars!! 

Must have: Ankle boots are a must have for the upcoming winter. Your wardrobe just won't be complete without a fab pair!

Love it!!



















 Stay Tuned...
Stay Beautiful...x

No comments:

Post a Comment