Wednesday 16 January 2013

Golden Globes 2013; Top 10

So I know I'm a few days late on delivering the whole Golden Globe 2013 news but I've been swamped with deadlines and haven't had time to update! Pardon me my loves !!

Well down to buisness! The Golden Globees as I'm sure you already know is a star studded event feauting the flashiest and the frumpiest. My favourite part of course are the red carpet appearances, who looks amazing , who looks not-so-amazing . Who's wearing who, what and how!!
I decided not to focus too much on the poorly dressed (it makes me so angry when i see these rich people looking so 'boo'. its like whats the point in all your money!!) . I'm just going to embrace my 10  favourite star appearances and their ensembles.

To me these stars shone the brightest looking chic, elegant and far from overstated in their pretty frocks!
Kerry Washignton in Miu Miu

Michelle Dockery in  Alexandre Vauthier



Eva Longoria in Emilio Pucci
Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad

Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier



Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen 


Halle Berry in Versace


Jessica Alba in Oscar De La Renta


Rosie Huntington in Saint Laurent




  AMAZING RIGHT !!!

Stay tuned ...
Stay Beautiful ... x





No comments:

Post a Comment